21 Nov EP 85 | A Complete Guide to Life Insurance
Episode 85 | Profit Boss® Radio
Whatever your goals might be for taking control of your finances, you know that one of the biggest payoffs after prioritizing your finances is peace of mind. You know that you and your family can enjoy life to the fullest because you are more than prepared. Are you just as prepared for your present success as you are for the future? What would happen to your dependents after you pass away?
It’s time to talk about Life Insurance!
Insurance can be a headache for many. There are so many types of Life Insurance, and many people have no idea where to begin or how much insurance they really need. That is why I am excited to have Mark Maurer on the show today. Mark’s company, Low Load Life Insurance has been a partner of Profit Boss for a long time now. They are on a mission to ensure that individuals find the best coverage without all of the overhead. Mark’s knowledge of the insurance world is expansive, and I know he is going to bring to you practical steps you can be taking to get the coverage you want and need.
First up, my good friend Erin from The NewsWorthy brings you news bites from the financial realm. From the Bank of Amazon to Black Friday toy trends, she will bring you the same unbiased reporting she employs for her podcast.
After my illuminating interview with Mark, I’ll answer listener questions about Insurance. Together, we will tackle your most pressing questions about buying life insurance in your 20s and 30s, convertible policies, investment opportunities, and how to get the most of your insurance. Consider it my complete guide to Life Insurance!
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How Low Load Life Insurance began with a mission to help customers without upselling.
- Term Life Insurance v. Permanent Life Insurance.
- The 3 Reasons to buy Term Life Insurance.
- Permanent Life Insurance is a different game, but there are still people who would want it.
- Paying premiums and the real rate of return with insurance.
- Permanent Insurance is particularly useful for parents of Special Needs children.
- Whole Life is a variation of Permanent Insurance.
- How to know how much insurance to buy.
- Thinking about non-earning spouses.
- All about the application process and what to expect with medical checks.
- How to assess your rate and your options once your application is processed.
- Mark shares his own insurance purchases.
- Comparing premium differences between Term and Permanent Insurance.
- I cover all your nitty-gritty questions about maximizing a life insurance plan.
Featured On The Show:
- Apply for 50K Wealth Multiplier
- Mark’s firm, Low Load Life Insurance
- Want to request a quote from Mark’s firm?*
- Best place to shop for life insurance
- Want to know how much life insurance costs?
- Contact me: email@example.com
*Please be aware the firm may not be set up to walk you through the myriad of options available to you. If you don’t already pretty much know what kind of policy you’d like to apply for, I recommend finding a broker.